Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or Dementia and need an occasional break?
For the caregiver who needs time for personal errands, travel or self-care, our respite care services can help.
Respite care not only helps you attend to your personal needs, it also gives you a chance to explore if a long-term care solution with Alcoeur Gardens is right for you and your loved one.
Our specially trained, compassionate staff provide sensitive, personalized care in both of our Memory Care Homes in
Toms River & Abedeen.
Your loved one will enjoy a thoughtfully designed therapeutic environment with daily activities and constant companionship.
We specialize in difficult and challenging behavioral cases.
Our services include:
• 24 hour supervised care
• Geriatric Nurse Practitioner on staff
• Round the clock medication administration
• On-call nurse 24-hours/day
• Non-institutional environment
• Personally tailored care programs
• Fresh, home made meals and snacks
• Safe, homelike gated community
We are happy to participate in a special subsidy program with the State of New Jersey.
Your respite care expenses may be subsidized or reimbursable.