Alcoeur Gardens COVID-19
New Visitation Policy
As set forth by The State of New Jersey Department of Health and Governor Phillip
Murphy’s Executive Order dated June 19, 2020
We are happy to announce that we will begin launching limited visitation at Alcoeur Gardens. We have had to revise our visitation guidelines due to the COVID-19 outbreak, so please read carefully.
● Visiting your loved one may only commence outdoors.
● Restrooms will not be available at this time for visitors.
● There will be a seating area provided outside for your use, weather permitting.
● You must arrive on time and remain in your car until a staff member comes to you.
At this time, the staff member will:
○ Take your temperature
○ Have you fill out a screening questionnaire. You must be screened for communicable diseases, including COVID-19 symptoms. Any visitor with symptoms of COVID-19 infection (subjective or objective equal to or greater than 100.4F temperature or any further restricted by company policy, chills, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nauseous or vomiting or diarrhea) will not be permitted to visit.
○ Have you sign a required consent form stating that you are aware of the possible dangers of exposure to COVID-19 for both you and your loved one and that you will follow the rules set by Alcoeur Gardens in regard to outdoor visitation.
○ Have you sign a statement that says you will notify Alcoeur Gardens if you or anyone you are frequently around, test positive for COVID-19 or exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 within fourteen days of the visit.
○ Have you sanitize your hands
○ Give you gloves to put on
○ Make sure you put a mask on
○ Your loved one will be brought to you.
● There must be a 6 foot distance between your loved one and yourself.
● Each resident is limited to 2 visitors at a time. You can have multiple family members visit but they will have to divide the 15 minutes between them.
● An appointed staff member will be present during your visit.
● Staff must wear a surgical mask and visitors must wear a face covering or mask for the duration of the visit. Gloves must also be worn.
● Visits must be scheduled 24 hours in advance and are dependent on permissible weather conditions, availability of outdoor space and sufficient staff.
● Visits may be cancelled because of inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions such as high heat or high humidity.