Alcoeur Gardens COVID-19
New Visitation Policy
As set forth by The State of New Jersey Department of Health and Governor Phillip
Murphy’s Executive Order dated March 3, 2021
We are happy to announce that we will begin launching limited visitation at Alcoeur Gardens. We have had to revise our visitation guidelines due to the COVID-19 outbreak, so please read carefully.
● Limited indoor visitation according to New Jersey State guidelines.
● Restrooms will not be available at this time for visitors.
● There will be a seating area provided outside for your use, weather permitting.
● You must arrive on time and remain in your car until a staff member comes to you.
Visitation MUST be scheduled by appointments only. Residents are permitted to have a visit once a week that is scheduled for 15 minutes. Walk-in visitation is not permitted.
Visitation is limited to 2 visitors at a time. To promote infection control during the visit we strongly advise visitors to not hug and touch one another and to remain at a social distance of 6 feet between them and the resident. During this time we ask the visitors to wear a facial mask/covering as well as goggles (provided by Alcoeur Gardens).
Visitors are asked to come 15 min before the scheduled visit to have a rapid nasal COVID test performed with results available in 15 minutes.
Upon arrival and departure of the scheduled visit residents and visitors must use hand sanitizer to reduce the spread of infection.
Visitors are also asked to have their temperature checked prior to visit as well as complete a COVID questionnaire.
● There must be a 6 foot distance between your loved one and yourself.
● Each resident is limited to 2 visitors at a time. You can have multiple family members visit but they will have to divide the 15 minutes between them.
● An appointed staff member will be present during your visit.
● Staff must wear a surgical mask and visitors must wear a face covering or mask for the duration of the visit. Gloves must also be worn.
● Visits must be scheduled 24 hours in advance and are dependent on permissible weather conditions, availability of outdoor space and sufficient staff.
● Visits may be cancelled because of inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions such as high heat or high humidity.