Alcoeur Apron's Cheesy Ravioli Bake
1. jar (25.5 oz.) Muir Glen™ organic pasta sauce (any variety)
2. package (25 to 27 1/2 oz.) frozen cheese-filled ravioli
3. cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz.)
4. tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2-inches, with cooking spray.
2. Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in single layer over sauce; top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. Cover with foil; bake 40 minutes. Remove foil; bake 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and hot in center. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.